Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

It only took us 10 minutes to complete our attempt so anyone looking to interrupt would have to sit there all day refreshing the page looking for them which would be a bit of a pain.

I personally missed the part about not holding Forums from the day before and I think many of us did since we were talking about whether or not we’d luck out with that the day before. In the end I think we’re all looking forward to having fewer players to make all of this a bit quicker and simpler so whatever they get and whatever your decision is is fine by me. I will however say this –

Kid Banhammer Posted:

You may not start your attempt until 24 hours after the public post about this challenge. Any forums held from before that time will not count.

The penalty was also stated in the rules and the penalty of 7 (My claim to how many of the 13th Forums were held by the end) or a penalty of 8 (one per person just in case) seems fitting.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!