Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I liked Avatar and acknowledge that the story wasn’t a life changing or thought provoking one. It did however advance 3D technology (Getting on topic at least) since even if used for the wrong reasons, it made use of it in a financially successful way and apparently used special cameras made for the film and the like. The only other films I’ve seen in 3D in recent years are bad low budget horror movies which used it in far worse a setting than Avatar did, to make blood and axes fly at my face. There are also 3D IMAX dogreat timesentaries but Avatar is making it mainstream, so that even if it gets used as a cheap gimmick for a while because of it, mbum production will lead to cheaper methods and hopefully some advances in the technology.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!