Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Can’t speak for anybody else, but I’m not angry, just somewhat disappointed at being thrown under a bus unexpectedly. That’s fine, it’s happened before, I’m sure it’ll happen again. Log in to see images!

I *couldn’t* say much. If I tried to say things in the bumociated Skype message window, it cut me off. If I tried to talk when others were, it cut me off, AND garbled the feed even more than it already was. Skype is really a terrible method for collaborating. I don’t know if you were paying attention Shii (you had no reason to), but I got disconnected at least three times, and plk maybe half a dozen or eight times, and for me it was almost always when I said or typed something when the convo was busy.

It’s cool, it was a learning experience – I know not to waste my time next time something like this comes up now. I guess familiarity really does breed contempt.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!