Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

We were promised a “Fun ‘n Flirty” Google Docs survey in exchange for our participation. What we got was anything but. An unnecessarily long survey with fish wallpaper (?!) does not remind me of hot blondez cruising down the boardwalk, blowing me kisses and winking with an aura of little pink and red hearts. Do you really think that tacking a “joke” question on the end that awkwardly propositions us makes up for this and all the rest of the following lies and insults we’ve suffered?

> Lied about giving us the ability to change the smileys by our names

> Insulted the entire community, especially those that have already donated quite a lot to the site, by charging a ridiculous sum for bug fixes

> Never fixed Search and deleted MCB’s recent protest threads

> Will not refund bp to the users that paid the full Orange price before it was lowered

> Failed to choose the “The colors, Trout…” thread tag and continuously ignored Swine’s peaceful and noble protest to the contrary

> Did not add the option to host pics here with the purchase of Orange

> Refused to allow cheater alts to specify the length of their ePeen

> Refused to let us customize our profile page with glitter graphics

> Did not reduce the long wait between posts for nana

> Log in to see images!

I’m sure I missed about a million lies that we’ve been told by Evil Trout, so please feel free to list them.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!