Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Demon Horns apparently have horrendous upkeep, but I prefer to have defense on my piercing, anyhow. I just upgraded to a Piercing Piercing, which I think I’ll be using permanently (at least until something with a higher offense/defense combination comes along), so I’ll be able to gauge how pricey upkeep on that is tomorrow.

My Hacker has 4 Holy Water Cooling Systems, and upkeep on those was pretty low, even considering the fact that there’s 4 of them to repair (they were around 30k-ish each for repairs after two days). Having so many extra stats means you don’t get hit as often as the other clbumes, especially since so many of the new forums seem to have a weakness to Hackers’ strongest attacks.

My Troll alt’s equipped with the MC Banhammer Love Doll, and the upkeep on that was reasonable, too (something like 150k, I think).

EDIT: I have 1 Upkeep on all of my characters, and doubt I’ll ever add any.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel edited this message on 01/22/2010 10:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!