Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Coin Slot Stripper Shoes

omg_cute

[Metafilter]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Anyone else get them while they were cheap? They were briefly Log in to see images!10,386 K.

I should have bought a bunch and sold them off once the price got fixed but I didn’t think of it Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

lol too bad for you

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

You can thank me for reporting the pricing bug for vendor items Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I grabbed them without realizing they were supposed to be expensive, but their immense upkeep cost (I paid 1mil after 2 days) pretty much counterbalances the very very minor stat boost that they give. I re-equipped my old shoes just because I’d rather spend that money on consumables or something.

I imagine the higher-level shoes are a bit more durable.

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

I grabbed them without realizing they were supposed to be expensive, but their immense upkeep cost (I paid 1mil after 2 days) pretty much counterbalances the very very minor stat boost that they give. I re-equipped my old shoes just because I’d rather spend that money on consumables or something.

I imagine the higher-level shoes are a bit more durable.

If it’s anything like Higher level piercings (which break quite easily but tattoos are supposed to be more durable anyway so idk) then it will be an immense upkeep cost with no added durability.

I payed 4mil because I let my horns break. Fortunately I get that in deliveries but still quite troubling

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

i bought them. cool break i guess

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Master_Troll Posted:

If it’s anything like Higher level piercings (which break quite easily but tattoos are supposed to be more durable anyway so idk) then it will be an immense upkeep cost with no added durability.

I payed 4mil because I let my horns break. Fortunately I get that in deliveries but still quite troubling

Yeah, the game seems to force you to choose between sticking with lower-tier equipment to minimize upkeep costs, or pay a hefty fee for a few extra stat boosts. I guess that was always the point, but it never really had an actual effect on my decision-making until this episode. I like the direction the game’s balance has taken with the new content.

There’s a precedent for certain items having odd durability, since Camwhores have Professor Tightly’s Old-Fashioned™ Corset, which was the priciest lingerie in Episode 2 but never needed to be repaired, but I guess there’s no way to know if anything works like that in this episode until I can afford a pair of higher-tier shoes for my Camwhore (I invested in a Hypno-bra first).

In other news, .moar file bonuses trump almost all equipment bonuses and I’ve never cared about the upkeep on those Log in to see images!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think the exception to that would be rollover items, which are a benefit no matter how you look at them (except the initial buying price).

How big is upkeep for Hackers, Trolls and Emo Kids?

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

mterek Posted:

I think the exception to that would be rollover items, which are a benefit no matter how you look at them (except the initial buying price).

How big is upkeep for Hackers, Trolls and Emo Kids?

4 Hardware slots means a fair bit of equipment, that I hear would be pricy to repair if I didn’t have a stack of points in Upkeep.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Demon Horns apparently have horrendous upkeep, but I prefer to have defense on my piercing, anyhow. I just upgraded to a Piercing Piercing, which I think I’ll be using permanently (at least until something with a higher offense/defense combination comes along), so I’ll be able to gauge how pricey upkeep on that is tomorrow.

My Hacker has 4 Holy Water Cooling Systems, and upkeep on those was pretty low, even considering the fact that there’s 4 of them to repair (they were around 30k-ish each for repairs after two days). Having so many extra stats means you don’t get hit as often as the other clbumes, especially since so many of the new forums seem to have a weakness to Hackers’ strongest attacks.

My Troll alt’s equipped with the MC Banhammer Love Doll, and the upkeep on that was reasonable, too (something like 150k, I think).

EDIT: I have 1 Upkeep on all of my characters, and doubt I’ll ever add any.

BobTheSqueakyWeasel edited this message on 01/22/2010 10:25PM

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

man-man Posted:

4 Hardware slots means a fair bit of equipment, that I hear would be pricy to repair if I didn’t have a stack of points in Upkeep.

How much equals a stack? And how quickly do you pwn forums?

I have 30 Upkeep, which results in about  1,000 for repairs, but Re-Re/Permanoob take more damage than any other clbum because we have to outlast the threads, so that value is rather misleading. Also, most of my items are dirt cheap by Episode III standards, but they were the top quality equips for Episode II.

I only went into one forum with my Rubik’s Cube (Permadamned?) but had to pay 30K to repair it, even though it was still at 99% durability.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!