Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

excuse me, if i may chime in
**** jalapeno bootyhole, because he never takes off his bum-pirate costume, even after halloween.
**** evil trout, because he is both a bald virgin and a canadian.. virgin. (yes, I am implying that he is a virgin to the second power. (no sex with a game console does not count, even if you do orgasm (prematurely)))
**** spacekadt, because women should have no rights. this includes voting, having an opinion, and consenting to sex. also, androids should not be allowed to be moderators, unless they are intentionally supposed to be void of human emotion.
‘sup nicco?
**** dobnits, er… wait, who is that again? oh, right, the guy who hates poor people, right right right. let me start over with this one.
****.. uhh… man, I just don’t have any idea who this bumhole actually is so lets forget it and him all together.
**** cid, because **** america (although it is the supreme ruler of the free world because our currency is green and worth more than yours because it is ours and **** you) also he is a piece of unfunny **** that needs to be wiped off the hairy bum of flamebate, thanks.
**** aldo, because **** his damned illiteracy and **** anything he has ever posted, ever. ever. ever. on any and all of his alts. ever.
ps

hey look a good post

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!