Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho There's nothing worth trolling here

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Two of the threads I **** up last time I got banned are still on the front page of CD. I have at least 7 other bannable things out there floating around that have never been changed. Even bs post reports haven’t gotten any kind of response.

I know a lot of people are busy being dumb and gay on the test servers, but there’s no reason to cut back on the dumb/gay here. Hell, I don’t even think was’ next ban will be enough to cause any trouble.

What does a guy have to do to make something interesting happen around here/Log in to see images!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Nurse Kate

Avatar: 98699 2009-12-13 18:17:18 -0500

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

It often happens that a narcissistic attention craving complex becomes dissatisfying when those who deliver the craved “punishment” are too busy to notice when you act out.

I will need you to post links to the posts you would like to be reprimanded for, as it is a busy time of year.

Toko

Level 16 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Nurse Kate Posted:

It often happens that a narcissistic attention craving complex becomes dissatisfying when those who deliver the craved “punishment” are too busy to notice when you act out.

I will need you to post links to the posts you would like to be reprimanded for, as it is a busy time of year.

Hey there… nurse.Log in to see images!

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

I think Hobart has a point, it’s dead around here lately.

We need some drama.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

excuse me, if i may chime in
**** jalapeno bootyhole, because he never takes off his bum-pirate costume, even after halloween.
**** evil trout, because he is both a bald virgin and a canadian.. virgin. (yes, I am implying that he is a virgin to the second power. (no sex with a game console does not count, even if you do orgasm (prematurely)))
**** spacekadt, because women should have no rights. this includes voting, having an opinion, and consenting to sex. also, androids should not be allowed to be moderators, unless they are intentionally supposed to be void of human emotion.
‘sup nicco?
**** dobnits, er… wait, who is that again? oh, right, the guy who hates poor people, right right right. let me start over with this one.
****.. uhh… man, I just don’t have any idea who this bumhole actually is so lets forget it and him all together.
**** cid, because **** america (although it is the supreme ruler of the free world because our currency is green and worth more than yours because it is ours and **** you) also he is a piece of unfunny **** that needs to be wiped off the hairy bum of flamebate, thanks.
**** aldo, because **** his damned illiteracy and **** anything he has ever posted, ever. ever. ever. on any and all of his alts. ever.
ps
http://sabbah.biz/mt/wp-content/uploads/2006/nov/gaza_beit_hanoun_dead_girl.jpg
http://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sexnar-full.jpg

Mod Edit: linked shock pics instead of embedding

CHALKONEUPTODALORD was banned for this post by spacekadt

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

rp thread now… probably should have moved it before all the shock and trolling, but oh well – it was interesting drama for a few minutes anyway Log in to see images!

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

excuse me, if i may chime in
**** jalapeno bootyhole, because he never takes off his bum-pirate costume, even after halloween.
**** evil trout, because he is both a bald virgin and a canadian.. virgin. (yes, I am implying that he is a virgin to the second power. (no sex with a game console does not count, even if you do orgasm (prematurely)))
**** spacekadt, because women should have no rights. this includes voting, having an opinion, and consenting to sex. also, androids should not be allowed to be moderators, unless they are intentionally supposed to be void of human emotion.
‘sup nicco?
**** dobnits, er… wait, who is that again? oh, right, the guy who hates poor people, right right right. let me start over with this one.
****.. uhh… man, I just don’t have any idea who this bumhole actually is so lets forget it and him all together.
**** cid, because **** america (although it is the supreme ruler of the free world because our currency is green and worth more than yours because it is ours and **** you) also he is a piece of unfunny **** that needs to be wiped off the hairy bum of flamebate, thanks.
**** aldo, because **** his damned illiteracy and **** anything he has ever posted, ever. ever. ever. on any and all of his alts. ever.
ps

hey look a good post

iDavid

[Rap dog and the mu-
lti colored bean f-
arts
]

Level 69 Hacker

very special beyond belief

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Flamebate on the test servers is much more fun than this **** Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

John Fitzger-
ald Kennedy

Avatar: 43547 2009-10-17 10:48:44 -0400

[Dead Presidents So-
ciety
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Fran Posted:

Flamebate on the test servers is much more fun than this **** Log in to see images!

That’s because it’s where all the cool kids are hanging out these days.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Fran Posted:

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

John Fitzgerald Kennedy Posted:

That’s because it’s where all the cool kids are hanging out these days.

shut up you. i will serve your bum again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!