Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Gentleman

Avatar: 206477 2009-09-16 15:48:39 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

A whisky would sound great, but I’m afraid the site of it going through my body may not be for the most of your liking.

Now, the questions. I didn’t really have anyone close to me, other than my old business partner, Greg Jehnsen. We’d been friends since childhood and he would’ve continued to run the business with me if he hadn’t come down with tuberculosis. Crippled him for life and he’d been bed ridden since, but that’s another story. I would like to say that my wife was close to me, but in the last years of my “life” we had become distant, my gambling and business taking over what life we had together. I gave her everything thing that she could ever want, except for what she wanted most, my love. She’d had a miscarriage about 5 years before my said “death”, but we never really spoke about it at all. And feel free to speak about my wife however you wish, being able to watch others like… this, gave me a new look on how people really thought of me.

Now as I’ve said I only really had one business bumociate, and that was Greg. As for money, I owed quite a bit. Not to Greg, but I had pockets stashed and borrowed here and there, investments you could say. One man that springs to mind was a Mr. Larry Slynx, one of my gambling “buddies”. A month or two before my death there’d been a large poker game, few of the top businessmen from around town. High stakes, low morals, a mans game. By the end of the night I had lost around $50,000, of which Larry knew I owed him. Alcohol had been drunk and words had been said, but nothing too serious.

As for who wanted to kill me, I don’t know. Of course there were people who I knew hated me, but enough to kill me? After all these years it’s still hard to comprehend.

And how I died? Well, I’m sure they meant for it to be a clean death, but sadly a quick slit of my throat didn’t work. I still remember it as if it was yesterday, walking down the dark lamplit road, the sound of approaching footsteps from being me. The knife cut across my throat, though it failed to kill me, leaving my gurgling in the street. My murderer obviously didn’t anticipate this, as they then proceded to cut open my chest and stomach to make sure the job was done.

Is there anything else you wish to know?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!