Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

10. I am someone who has taken great time to learn the rules so that I could break them more effectively.

9. I have no regard for personal site drama between various klans and posters.

8. I enjoy the forumwarz community and want to contribute to making it a better place.

7. I am totally cool with banning someone I think is otherwise entertaining simply because they broke a rule.

6. I would simply do my job, I wouldn’t play favorites.

5. I respect authority and chain of command. Meaning, I wouldn’t use my position to abuse power.

4. I am patently unfunny and have a very dry sense of humor, which is perfect for an authority figure.

3. I have a lot of free time and very little real responsibility.

2. I already have tons of personal information on a variety of users, which I don’t leak.

1. I am awesome. No seriously, my position as a moderator would generate a large upset and thus ad revenue from all the page refreshing and griping.

This is a serious post mods. I think I would make a valued addition to the team. If only because, let’s face it, I possess an uncanny ability to ignore all the guff coming from people on this site and just focus on whatever task I am on.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!