Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

2 years or so ago, my girlfriend and I had been dating for all of two months at this point so we were still in the hot and heavy part of the relationship. She was 18 and a virgin. I was 18 but it had been almost two years since I’d had any action. So we are at my friends house and he is playing WoW. We get bored and start fondling on the floor of his den. It continues to escalate until she is grinding into my thigh so hard it burns and my male reproductive organ feels like it’s going to rip through my denim. I love my friend to death because at some point he must have noticed and just put his headphones on. (Love you bro if you read this.) She finally just gave in and started undoing my belt. Finally my male reproductive organ felt the air (Beautiful boner. The kind with veins everywhere and the tip was already moist.) and I had to ask her (she was a virgin, and I’m a gentleman.) “Are you sure?” I remember how she looked up at me, used her free hand to pull the hair from her eyes, looked at me dead on and said “Please **** me.” And we did it right there on my friends couch. She pulled her panties off and just started impaling herself on me, arms around my neck constantly kissing. Luckily I had just enough self control to pull out a half pump before I blew.

Anonymous edited this message on 11/29/2009 1:03AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:55AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!