Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Srs Bsns Hottest moment in your life

my gf locked me in the basement, tied up, for over 2 weeks. i would see light only for the few minutes each day she opened the door up and fed me water.

soon i had lost a lot of weight and felt like i was going to die of starvation.

every few days she came in with a meal and asked if i deserved it. there was no right answer – it was like talking to a crazy person. if you haven’t experienced this you probably don’t understand, but it’s very scary.

sometimes she would stroke my hair and kiss my face or suck my male reproductive organ. i couldn’t do anything to stop her.

after my month was almost up, she untied me enough that i could kind of move around, though my arms were tied behind my back still. she blindfolded me, and raped me with a mbumive strapon dildo multiple times until i came all over the basement floor without being touched.

that, anonymous, was the hottest moment of my life.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:48AM     | #

oh, i never got to eat, by the way. sometimes she would leave food just out of reach of my mouth, other times she would eat it loudly in front of me and tell me how delicious it was. i fantasized about killing her, but it was never possible.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:49AM     | #

that’s real love.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:52AM     | #

I flew too close to the sun once.

Anonymous
Anonymous

This is going to sound really ****ing bizarre (and it is) but the most that I have ever been turned on was when I went to bbwchan about six months ago and listened to a “hypnosis” recording someone made where they were talking dirty and saying that I was going to get fat and ****. It is the only time in my life that I have ever come without touching myself AT ALL. I’m a bit ashaimed of this.

Second place goes to last weekend. Had fantastic sex. Yeah!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

lol, ok i was at this christian retreat thing, and um me and this girl were in this dark room, idk why but i think she wanted me, she had a boyfriend, but she just randomly layed her chest on my shoulder, and put her hand on my stomach (note:i am a virgin, so i dont get much action), later i jizzed in my pants, i did not notice until like a lot later, we really did nothing but lay next to each other…

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:53AM     | #

2 years or so ago, my girlfriend and I had been dating for all of two months at this point so we were still in the hot and heavy part of the relationship. She was 18 and a virgin. I was 18 but it had been almost two years since I’d had any action. So we are at my friends house and he is playing WoW. We get bored and start fondling on the floor of his den. It continues to escalate until she is grinding into my thigh so hard it burns and my male reproductive organ feels like it’s going to rip through my denim. I love my friend to death because at some point he must have noticed and just put his headphones on. (Love you bro if you read this.) She finally just gave in and started undoing my belt. Finally my male reproductive organ felt the air (Beautiful boner. The kind with veins everywhere and the tip was already moist.) and I had to ask her (she was a virgin, and I’m a gentleman.) “Are you sure?” I remember how she looked up at me, used her free hand to pull the hair from her eyes, looked at me dead on and said “Please **** me.” And we did it right there on my friends couch. She pulled her panties off and just started impaling herself on me, arms around my neck constantly kissing. Luckily I had just enough self control to pull out a half pump before I blew.

Anonymous edited this message on 11/29/2009 1:03AM

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:55AM     | #

I was really attracted to girls for no reason, especially towards my friends sexually. They were interested in me as well. I’d go over to her house and she had this huge collection of all these different army knives and we would go at it with each other. She’s been a cutter for a while now but I’ve always just done it for the….sexual tension and release. Blargh I would cut my thigh infront of her and she would finger herself as I did. And when she wanted to cut herself, I’d stop her and pin her down & started to make out with her. We’re still really good friends today but now she has a boyfriend so we can’t really do those kind of things anymore, he gets really jealous of me.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:56AM     | #

Made out with my cousin at new years eve 2 years ago. I could have lost my virginity to her that night (she was already waving a condom and making this funny *rawr*-gesture with her eyes) but i was too scared.

Now i regret i didn’t lose my virginity to her.

I had blue balls for like 3 days after that night.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:57AM     | #

My ex and I were lying together on the couch of his friend’s, whilst the friends played Magic the Gathering behind us. I secretly opened my legs, and my ex stared in awe as under my skirt I had pulled away my panties and had begun rubbing myself. He took the cue to go down there and give me the best oral sex of my life. Goddamn, good thing ****ing Ninja Warrior and power metal was playing in the background or those ronery /b/tards of friends would’ve heard me . . . gosh it was so great.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 12:59AM     | #

Friend of mine sleept over after drinking too much, she puked all over her own dress so I had to gave one of my shirts.

I was so tired that I fell to sleep on the couch while she was showering.

Next morning some noise woke me up, went to the kitchen and saw her trying to grab the cocoa box from one of the upper shelfs with the help of one of the chairs. (Im 6ft 6” and she is this little thing XD)

She was only wearing the red shirt I gave her and her own black panties while the light from the window hit her full frontal.

The view was stunning. I had the fastest Hard-ON of my life, one second I was normal the next my male reproductive organ was so hard that hurt.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 1:01AM     | #

I ****ed your mom last night. Twice. Until it bled Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 1:05AM     | #

My boyfriend came over one day. We’re both pretty gay fabulous persons, so we slept in the same bed. When we woke up, we were both pretty morningwood’d, and after a long night of cuddling and making out we were rock solid. I sat in his lap and started rocking back and forth on it, then he got on me and did the same. I begged him so hard for him to **** me, but he wouldn’t. I settled for less, and convinced him into handjobs. He groped at my crotch for like 30 god damn minutes, **** was so ****ing amazing. Then he reached in my pocket and began rubbing my male reproductive organ there, through the cloth. That felt even better. Finally, he unzipped my pants, and gave me the real deal. I ended up doing the same to him, and we both spent like 2 hours just teasing each other, rubbing our male reproductive organs together, and having him hold both of our male reproductive organs in the same hand, rubbing against each other as he masturbated both of us. Finally, I was lying down and he was just rubbing me off and I exploded, I swear to god my great times hit the ceiling. I did the same to him and his did too.

Anonymous
Anonymous
11/29/2009 1:05AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!