Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I would like to run this contest for the sake of it getting ran in case no one else writes 400 words. I won’t toxx myself before as much as I diss this site, I actually enjoy chatting with a few people and don’t want a permaban. As I am close to the edge of yet another perma, I have a reason to not toxx.

I’ve ran 3 contests.

Rename my character contest

– Was made when I lost my name to Hobart

-A lot of people entered, even though some were eh.

– Raepdog won and got the bp with the entry “goregasm”

Two video game contests

– First one involved beating 3 fairly good indie games.

– Got the word out about two lesser known games.

– Nicco won the first.

Second one

– Introduced another indie game

– Had a few people liking the game.

– Chawin won.

The way I would run this contest is, I will put the contest up, throw all the entries together in some organized way, then throw them up to a panel of judges/for the community to vote on. Though, there are probably much better people than me to run this contest, doesn’t hurt to try. Log in to see images!

The judges would probably be well known people that I feel have the knowledge and experience to judge the contest. Fortunato would probably be my first pick if he accepted. I would make the community one slightly different, I would put up a poll, then the top few(depending on the number of entries) would move on until only 1 remains.

I may or may not put in multiple rounds, it all depends on how many entries there are, and the hype around the contest.

– At 288 words now, and have to go do some thing, will find a way to add the other 112 when I come back.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!