Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

OverclockedJesus Posted:

Only in the sense that we all have the same rights.

Personally I disagree with the concept of human Rights in the sense that they cannot ever be removed. They should be considered privileges that can be revoked. I have the privilege to walk outside but when I go bumaulting people, I lose that privilege.

Also equality can mean an infinite number of things. As an example, at the place I work, all people (full-time, Part-time, Casual) all pay the same union dues which is equal. If we were to pay union dues based off of hours worked. This is also equal as we all still pay the same, only it is now an equation rather than a base number. We could also run a monthly draw where the person chosen gets no pay and is instead killed and their organs harvested for sale on the black market which is used to cover the union expenses. As we all have equal chances of being drawn we are still being treated equally. I hate when people bumume that equality has only one way to be presented which is for the baseline number.

As far as the Golden Rule goes, really Christians should just erase the entire bible EXCEPT for that until they can live by that one rule. That’s for the most part all Jesus really had to say and it’s the best part of the bible IMHO.

Although I would add an addendum to the Golden Rule so that it read “Treat others as you yourself would like to be treated with the knowledge that not everyone is exactly like you” To avoid people like sado/masochists taking that literally and hurting others.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!