Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Evil Trout Posted:

Blog updated.

Regarding fans leaderboard, here’s the thing: We’ve wanted to introduce incremental e-peen for every major leaderboard for some time and I’ve been putting it off until I can do that.

Would you rather have an e-peen for the top now, or wait until I can get that incremental stuff together?

You have a phenomenal ability to be utterly unclear at all times. It is impressive.

If this is an either/or, as in either a top of the board or incremental – I am strongly in favor of the incremental. (But I would like to know.)

If it is both, I don’t think any of the fan grinders care when it happens as long as you confirm that it will be retroactive so when they hit the top they can move back to playing the game normally.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!