Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Celerysteve Posted:

Yeah I see where you’re coming from… I’ve “updated” the rules in my contests though. The mods won’t care as long as you’re doing for the right reasons. Basically: If you’re doing it to improve the contest for everybody – yes. If you’re doing it to renege on toxx – no. (Nobody likes a filthy reneger.)

I got a mod to confirm so yeah, everybody post lots. Same prizes and judging apply and if you link to anything offsite {video or an entire gallery) don’t be surprised if the judges don’t look at it. Can’t just link to http://rule34.paheal.net/ and figure we’ll look through all that ****. I’ll see about posting any individual images that were linked to but otherwise judges are not obligated to spend hours filtering through stuff you linked to.

Post away!

Updated in rules as well

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!