Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MercWithMouth

Avatar: 150029 2009-09-15 13:35:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 35 Hacker

Verbose and long-winded as always

STEP2 — MOVE IN FOR THE KILL

I slide on over and ask her if she needs another drink. Cliched, but the drunker she is, the more likely it is she’ll overlook my painful short-comings and getting this babe unconscious is a worthwhile goal. I start talking and don’t stop for at least 3 minutes. I observe her reaction.

She’s still smiling! I think she really likes me! Or maybe her hit of Ecstasy just kicked in. Either way, I proceed with haste to Step 3.

Hmmm, I’m either boring her senseless (not necessarily a bad thing — senseless is just a few inches from unconscious) or she’s trying to figure out if she can fit me in, between Canadian Idol and CANADA HOCKEY NIGHT. I proceed to Step 3.

If she reacts like this, I won’t give up hope. It could be a little indigestion, or perhaps the return of an unpleasant memory, or I could be the biggest loser that has ever bought her a drink. I’m a betting man that always loses so let’s go with indigestion. I proceed to Step 3.

No matter how much vodka and cranberry she may have spilled on her hand, this is a sure sign she’s starting to likes me! bumuming my jockeys aren’t soiled (well, they probably are, but still…Log in to see images!, I proceed to Step 3.

STEP3 — POP THE QUESTION

No, I’m not going to ask her to marry me— although this woman is pretty damn fine, I’m already trying to figure out how many carats I can get with 3 month’s salary. I ask her the question, you know, nudge, nudge, say no more. I ask her if she wants to…

• join me in reciting, “OH!!!!! Canada!”

• make the beast with two backs, one really hairy like a Canadian moose, the other just fine like a shaved Canadian beaver

• be ridden hard and put away in a wet maple syrup puddle

• get busy (in a vain attempt to seem “hip” you may also offer her some “bling-bling”Log in to see images!

• bump uglies until dawn (she’ll figure I’m the ugly one and understand the bumping part)

• Or I just say, “so, you’re from Canada, eh?”

Whether or not I really use any of these lines depends on how drunk I really am. Hopefully, instead I’ll just approach it all simple like and ask her if she’d like to finish her drink while watching the stars from the terrace my room.

I hate when this happens. I’ve apparently lost all control, whipped it out and wiggled it at her. Haven’t I? Dammit, I have. I punch out like Maverick. I hang my head in shame, take another long, pathetic stare at her body, and proceed to Step 5.

“GODDAMMIT!” I tell myself, “Tubsweetie, put it away! We’re trying to pick up a woman not ANOTHER restraining order!” I then make a mental note to call my lawyer MercWithMouth and proceed to Step 5.

Three minutes of conversation and I put her to sleep. Freakin’ terrific. Sleep is not as useful as unconsciousness. I stare for awhile, and give her a sniff. I touch her arm lightly to confirm how soft her skin is and then proceed to Step 5. NOTE: this is usually the outcome MercWithMouth arrives at.

Is she dialing 911 or canceling dinner with her fiance? Who the hell am I kidding!? When this happens… I RUN!! Never mind proceeding to Step 5, I just RUN!

Holy crap… I, um, well… I take hold of her hand gently and walk slowly to parking lot that we might take my ‘96 Buck to proceed to Step 4!

STEP 4 — HOURS OF AMAZING PLEASURE AND GRATIFICATION

Wait a minute. Did I really get to Step 4? No way. Way? Unbelieveable. Hmm. I really should take some pics. Merc would never believe me otherwise. I should also tell him that I’m gonna want an advance on that book-deal we were discussing.

STEP 5 — 2MINUTES OF NUMB PLEASURE

Sigh. I’ve been here more than a few times.

I head to my car and drive home.

I log onto 4chan.

I start searching, ‘+camwhore +canada +self-degradation’.

I dump contents of hand lotion tube into right hand.

And then I dump contents of blue balls into stolen hotel handtowel.

Ah well.

Maybe things will go better next time.

Dedicated to Shank Ninja.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!