Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

man-man Posted:

I’d rather re-live my life with memory of the previous time. Try out all the possibilities…

Except it’d be kinda freaky for everyone else, having a kid around with adult memories. Also if something I tried went direly ****ed up there’d probably be a strong temptation to jump off a bridge and try over.

Problem with that is the second you know any part of an old life when doing a recurring cycle, you will set off on a new path and suddenly you aren’t reliving your life. If I had the knowledge I do now I might not have dated my first girlfriend or may have managed to stay together with her. Either way making a mbumive difference in my current life. Not to mention my current long running projects would potentially have been completed years ago and I might not have spent 4 years blundering about in college with no direction.

Your best bet would be to suddenly enter your own body at different periods in your life and relive those individually, resetting the whole system after every so many days/weeks though that may become so schizophrenic that you could be driven insane from the lack of continuity in your own life.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!