Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

THANK YOU!

I was JUST ABOUT to post that I would wish to be a shapeshifter, and simultaneously call out everyone for just saying “I wish I could shapeshift” without wishing also for the ability to know how to control it and solve the problem of where the additional mbum is coming from.

I try Log in to see images!

And as for infinite knowledge leading to insanity, I would know how to cope as I’d know everything, know how to forget and more than likely not know everything all at once. I can still only process x many thoughts at a time. But just in case I best get shapeshifting first and clone myself. If everything works out (ie no insanity) I can always just recombine into one and amalgamate all the knowledge that way.

Oh direct interfacing with the mind of another, the only way to learn!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!