Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

We did read it, and lol’d at people like you whose entire lives depend on games like this.

I don’t even care, from that post I have determined you are a gay dooche who has no life.

I’m going to request this thread be moved to whiny ****es, because that’s what you are.

I’ll even report my post myself.

First, my entire life doesn’t depend on this game, but I’m not going to let anyone slander me here, either.

Second, your using of sexual orientation as an insult, combine with ‘nobody cares’ attitude, shows that you’re extremely immature.

Third, the original intention of creating this thread is to report the current ForumBuildr forum as plagiarized idea. That fact still stands despite all the thread derailments and ad hominem attacks from mterek.

And finally, people with responsibilities do care about it. Evil Trout, for one, does, because this plagiarism problem directly affects the game itself. As long as the problem is not resolved, the thread is going to stay here.

Kittysan edited this message on 10/22/2009 12:07AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!