Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Afterthotz Posted:

Pistachio or no pistachio after 100, I’d like to see some peen. As a late-comer to FWz, my list of attainable peens is dwindling, and they give me a false sense of accomplishment that fills the void in my soul.

I know all the vets will just gain the same amount of hymen-smashing length as I, but new goals and benchmarks in any game are almost always a good thing.

This is very true.

All of the leaderboard type peen radically favor old players. I mean honestly, go look at the leaderboard and take a second to note what it would take for a newbie to hit. The answer is there is nothing except old players quitting. Those peens are not available and a game without goals is soon abandoned.

Given the number of players who play Dom vs the the number of players on site who might like the random achievement – I’d say there is no reason not to add the peens. It is a one time thing, much as the 100 streak is if you don’t play dom. For those who actively play dom, a very large portion have alts. They could easily do the peen streak to 100 for dom and then use a different alt(s) while the remainder of the peens are acquired.

I don’t see a problem with having some peens that ask for devotion to a task. I compare them to the trophies in the other game I actively play. Some of the trophies are insane – like choosing the same food until hundreds have been consumed, others involve puzzle type things, others involve being able to beat up certain things, others being in the right place at the right time, others are simply do/possess “x” gain trophy. The variety is really nice. It offers something for everyone.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!