Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll POLL: Should we give Peens for forum streaks greater than 100?
Poll: Should we give Peens for forum streaks greater than 100?
You must be logged in to vote.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Hey Forumwarriorz,

Even though this was partially addressed and shot down in the Episode 3 development podcast, we’re still not entirely sure how we feel about this.

On one hand, it’s not a big deal to create E-Peens for streaks greater than 100. People have asked about it before, and we’re sure people will vie for them if they’re available.

On the other, it might annoy some people if they’re expected to grind to something like 200 consecutive forums. Of course, nobody’s forcing you to get these achievements, but if you want to stay competitive as a peenwhore you might feel compelled to.

So, the issue of pistachio scoops notwithstanding — or the fact we might retire a few forums to keep the numbers somewhat lower — what do you think?

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Voted yes. It will have an interesting effect on Domination too.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Absolu-fargin-lutely.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Yes, but don’t make them to big. It’s not a challenge worth of big size pwning 4 forums.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Unless they give no scoops and are a minimal E-Peen size, I vote no.

Because really, the only impact that will have on dom is that Pistachio will be even more broken than it already is.

Fran edited this message on 10/05/2009 10:37PM

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Fran Posted:

the only impact that will have on dom is that Pistachio will be even more broken than it already is.

The interesting effect I was talking of is that you will have the choice to go for streak peens or pistachio scoops.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Aldo_Anything Posted:

The interesting effect I was talking of is that you will have the choice to go for streak peens or pistachio scoops.

But that would be only once Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Nah. Everyone thinking “Cause I want a bigger peen!” needs to realize that everyone else will get the exact same peen boost that you get. Peens should either be 1. Fun or 2. Relatively challenging.

I think my main grudge is that there are just so many. If you must, I’d vote for less peens, like only two. One at 150 and one at 200. It would avoid flooding up the peen page with streak peens.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I vote a weak No.

Peens are supposed to be awarded for feats, something difficulty to accomplish or something of significant value to Forumwarz in some way. If there’s a big opportunity cost to doing something, there should be a good reward for doing it. In this case, it’s spending all the time to attack different forums and often forums that give almost no meaningful Cred or .moars. For the Level 35 folks focused on Dom, it’s like hitting two birds with one stone, so there’s almost no opportunity cost. Win/win as it were.

I’m only voicing a “weak” No because the streak Peens reward perseverance, but there’s nothing particularly stressful about pwning 4 new, different forums each day and getting a new Peen.

So, if new Peens are to be allowed for 100+ streaks, they should be for significant milestones, like 180, 200, 300, 666, 1337, or such. Not every 4 levels, and perhaps not as much length.

Claine

Avatar: 124948 Tue Feb 24 04:07:52 -0500 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I vote yes, but perhaps one every 20 forums or something.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Unsurprisingly, JB, I vote yes. Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I voted no, because that’s 2 months of grinding there. And it’s not challenging, really, and it will have big dom effects blah blah, plus they friggin’ clog the hell out of the peen page.

SOLUTION

If they are no longer tied to pistachios like BB2015 said, I wouldn’t be too opposed, IF AND ONLY IF we find a way to condense them on the profile. We don’t need FIFTY friggin’ peens to say that we got to each milestone, just omit the previous one and replace with the next when you get it.

I.E. You get the Big Day peen, when you get the next, Big Day disappears and the 8-forum one appears with the peen value of both combined.

No clog, you still know how far you got, and it’s pertinent.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Shii Posted:

I voted no, because that’s 2 months of grinding there. And it’s not challenging, really, and it will have big dom effects blah blah, plus they friggin’ clog the hell out of the peen page.

SOLUTION

If they are no longer tied to pistachios like BB2015 said, I wouldn’t be too opposed, IF AND ONLY IF we find a way to condense them on the profile. We don’t need FIFTY friggin’ peens to say that we got to each milestone, just omit the previous one and replace with the next when you get it.

I.E. You get the Big Day peen, when you get the next, Big Day disappears and the 8-forum one appears with the peen value of both combined.

No clog, you still know how far you got, and it’s pertinent.

Or simply have a separate page for peens, with your profile only showing the last 3 or so you got. Make the peen page like a trophy case or something.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Johnny Mac Posted:

Nah. Everyone thinking “Cause I want a bigger peen!” needs to realize that everyone else will get the exact same peen boost that you get. Peens should either be 1. Fun or 2. Relatively challenging.

I think my main grudge is that there are just so many. If you must, I’d vote for less peens, like only two. One at 150 and one at 200. It would avoid flooding up the peen page with streak peens.

This Log in to see images!

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

This isn’t the type of thing you should ask the user base about.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Some good suggestions in this thread. Keep them coming!

Aldo_Anything

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I see no problems with new peens for everybody. There is a lot to achieve on this site, so not all peens must be super challening. I highly enjoyed getting peens for streaks in the past, why not continue this? By giving them only a minimal peen increase and the need to play up to one month without getting pistachios (if you do it in one turn when 200 forums are available) or breaking your streak, it’s quite an intersting task.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

bumuming that there’s no pistachio reward for streaks over 100, then yeah, I think it would be good for there to be some reward for doing a streak of all those forums. It’s an easy accomplishment, but then it’s also easy to not pay attention one time and mess something up and have to start all over.

I don’t really feel like playing dom anymore, so I did a streak of all the available forums just because they were there. It sort of feels like an accomplishment in a nerdy completionist way to do that, so why not reward people for visiting some of these forums that you otherwise have no reason to visit? That’s a lot of content to have without a real reason to experience it. So, I’d kind of want to incent people to get into those forums and play them.

A peen for every four new forums is too much, though. I agree that a couple of milestone peens for hitting the big numbers would be sufficient.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I don’t really like this idea because

1. It’s not really challenging to get it

2. Grinding is boring and it hurts games.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

plk Posted:

bumuming that there’s no pistachio reward for streaks over 100, then yeah, I think it would be good for there to be some reward for doing a streak of all those forums. It’s an easy accomplishment, but then it’s also easy to not pay attention one time and mess something up and have to start all over.

I don’t really feel like playing dom anymore, so I did a streak of all the available forums just because they were there. It sort of feels like an accomplishment in a nerdy completionist way to do that, so why not reward people for visiting some of these forums that you otherwise have no reason to visit? That’s a lot of content to have without a real reason to experience it. So, I’d kind of want to incent people to get into those forums and play them.

A peen for every four new forums is too much, though. I agree that a couple of milestone peens for hitting the big numbers would be sufficient.

I like maybe doing 4s up to 100 like it is now, then maybe switching to 10s or 25s.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!