Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

scully Posted:

Are you considering opening the economy – allowing players to trade items and flezz freely? I would like to be able to send presents to people.

After Ep 3 is done, are there plans to add other options to Gamblebot or perhaps something like the often suggested Texas Hold ‘Em? (I know that’s not an Episode 3 question, but most of the things I wonder have already been asked.)

After a certain point you have to simply admit that the economy is done since 314 million flezz is floating around on a single character and the most expensive items are only 600K, but any ability to “trade” around flezz will make for people trading around flezz until all their alts have the money Leaderboard Peen. As such opening the economy would be a bad idea, unless there was a daily/weekly limit for present giving.

Texas Hold’em however is easily regulated by having max bets. Then it’s just fun and games as people shout slurs in IRC whole poorly drawn generic bodies with our avatars posted over top of their heads play 8-bit poker for 10000K flezz max which will really do next to nothing to the economy. However it will open up the possibility of a new gambler Leaderboard which would be fun to see IMHO.

So to stay on topic and ask a question, how does ^ sound? Aka, what Scully said for the most part.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!