Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

This is a Micro/Micro Themed Role Play. Just like others before, it is like a colaboration story, only you bumume the role of a character, like Tails, and decide what he’ll do to change the course of the adventure. It is easy to join. Don’t be shy. You alone can help create a grand adventure like no other and make friends along the way. Remember, Anyone is Free to join. Just stay true to the rules.

1. One line posts should be rare, unless you are responding to another character. This is a RP, so be creative.

2. If someone is already RPing as someone, Sally for instance, do not use them, unless you absolutely need them to drive the story.

3. Fan-characters are allowed (In fact, encouraged) But If you use a fan-character, include a description on your first post like this:

name:

Species:

Looks:

Personaility:

Please join. Although this is a spin off of Big Times On Mobius, I will only refer to it’s story vaguely, so you don’t have to know anything. I will play as Sonic and set up the adventure.

————————-

It is noon at Mystic Ruins, the place where the Blue Blur’s brilliant sidekick, Tails, had built a workshop. Tails wanted to be near the site where archeologists were excavating the ruins of Knuckles’ ancestors. That way, he could help knux find the answers to his past. It’s what he does since the Force of Mobius incident. Sure, he loves tinkering for a pbum-time, but like Sonic, he loves having a mission. Sonic just got back from his. At Station Square, The Blue Blur was raising defective buildings that were built after a giant vixen had rampaged through the streets. He’ll soon have to transport suplies needed to build stronger ones, but first, he had to hang out with his buddy, Miles “Tails” Prower. So many stories float around about how these best of friends came about, but we all know that they came together out of a necessaty to fight Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik. They needed eachother’s skills and when the time comes, they will again.

Sonic the Hedgehog comes into view as he usually does, grinding down the rails of the train tracks and jumping off into the wooden platform that was the Mystic Ruins Train Station. He runs down the wooden stairs and hops into the grbum looking in the direction he was to go.

“It’s been a week,” says Sonic “I sure hope the kid’s not busy, I would love to take him rock climbing and get a good view of the Echidna’s temple in the forest.”

Tails was never a kid who’d want to go out and actually enjoy himself, his world was exploration for the sake of science and technology. Every time Sonic hears this coming from the kid, he’d immediately mess with Tails’ ears and say “What? You’re kidding, right? You are way too young to have that point of view.” Tails backs up his arguement by saying “There’s no age requirement to science, Sonic. Even if I am a kid, I must get to work!” to which Sonic replies “PLAYING is the work of a kid, SO COME PLAY WITH ME!”

Sonic sighs as he remembers having this little routine over and over during the course of their lives, but every time they’d do stuff together, Tails always seems to enjoy himself, so why not. Sonic runs across the grbum and dashes up hill toward Tails’ workshop, which really only looks like a little shack powered by hydro-electricity, but you’ll see. Sonic walks up to the door and knocks.

“Tails!” he shouts “Are you in?”

No answer.

“Darn, lil’ bro must not be home. Oh well, I’ll just go inside and wait for him then.”

As if he’d never heard of trespbuming, the hedgehog walks right in, and lo and behold, a laboratory. This was no ordinary shack, for inside, was a science fiction nerd’s wet dream. The over all theme was the bridge of a spaceship complete with LED lights a control panel and a number of contraptions that Miles Prower had built, such as the wrist-watch communicator, a chaos emerald powered dimentional warp transport, and the size shifting machine, which looks an alien cannon, only it apeared to be giving off sparks.

“Oh,” says Sonic “Now I see why Tails left the door open. He was working on this! That means he’ll be back sooner than I thought. I guess he wouldn’t mind me helping him out, after all, I’ve worked on a few cars.”

But Sonic should really leave well enough alone. This technology was far more advanced than any old chevy. He pushed a bumon or two and the machine goes wild. It spins about like crazy, shooting lazers at random objects!

“Oh, no!!!”

but it’s too late. Before Sonic spin dashes away, he is hit by a lazer bolt and blacks out. The machine also loses power and shust down on it’s own.

When Sonic wakes up, he feels light headed.

“Aw, man,” he goes “What a rush. I hope the kid doesn’t get mad or anything.”

yet something feels… diffirent. The hedgehog eventually comes to his senses and looks around in shock.

“Wh-what!!?? This can be?! Why is everything Bigger?!”

He was still in the same room, but it was way out of proportion compared to him. It wasn’t hard to figure out. The machine had shrunk him and he was now the size of an action figure.

“Noooooo!!!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!