Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n Small times on Mobius

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

This is a Micro/Micro Themed Role Play. Just like others before, it is like a colaboration story, only you bumume the role of a character, like Tails, and decide what he’ll do to change the course of the adventure. It is easy to join. Don’t be shy. You alone can help create a grand adventure like no other and make friends along the way. Remember, Anyone is Free to join. Just stay true to the rules.

1. One line posts should be rare, unless you are responding to another character. This is a RP, so be creative.

2. If someone is already RPing as someone, Sally for instance, do not use them, unless you absolutely need them to drive the story.

3. Fan-characters are allowed (In fact, encouraged) But If you use a fan-character, include a description on your first post like this:

name:

Species:

Looks:

Personaility:

Please join. Although this is a spin off of Big Times On Mobius, I will only refer to it’s story vaguely, so you don’t have to know anything. I will play as Sonic and set up the adventure.

————————-

It is noon at Mystic Ruins, the place where the Blue Blur’s brilliant sidekick, Tails, had built a workshop. Tails wanted to be near the site where archeologists were excavating the ruins of Knuckles’ ancestors. That way, he could help knux find the answers to his past. It’s what he does since the Force of Mobius incident. Sure, he loves tinkering for a pbum-time, but like Sonic, he loves having a mission. Sonic just got back from his. At Station Square, The Blue Blur was raising defective buildings that were built after a giant vixen had rampaged through the streets. He’ll soon have to transport suplies needed to build stronger ones, but first, he had to hang out with his buddy, Miles “Tails” Prower. So many stories float around about how these best of friends came about, but we all know that they came together out of a necessaty to fight Dr. Ivo “Eggman” Robotnik. They needed eachother’s skills and when the time comes, they will again.

Sonic the Hedgehog comes into view as he usually does, grinding down the rails of the train tracks and jumping off into the wooden platform that was the Mystic Ruins Train Station. He runs down the wooden stairs and hops into the grbum looking in the direction he was to go.

“It’s been a week,” says Sonic “I sure hope the kid’s not busy, I would love to take him rock climbing and get a good view of the Echidna’s temple in the forest.”

Tails was never a kid who’d want to go out and actually enjoy himself, his world was exploration for the sake of science and technology. Every time Sonic hears this coming from the kid, he’d immediately mess with Tails’ ears and say “What? You’re kidding, right? You are way too young to have that point of view.” Tails backs up his arguement by saying “There’s no age requirement to science, Sonic. Even if I am a kid, I must get to work!” to which Sonic replies “PLAYING is the work of a kid, SO COME PLAY WITH ME!”

Sonic sighs as he remembers having this little routine over and over during the course of their lives, but every time they’d do stuff together, Tails always seems to enjoy himself, so why not. Sonic runs across the grbum and dashes up hill toward Tails’ workshop, which really only looks like a little shack powered by hydro-electricity, but you’ll see. Sonic walks up to the door and knocks.

“Tails!” he shouts “Are you in?”

No answer.

“Darn, lil’ bro must not be home. Oh well, I’ll just go inside and wait for him then.”

As if he’d never heard of trespbuming, the hedgehog walks right in, and lo and behold, a laboratory. This was no ordinary shack, for inside, was a science fiction nerd’s wet dream. The over all theme was the bridge of a spaceship complete with LED lights a control panel and a number of contraptions that Miles Prower had built, such as the wrist-watch communicator, a chaos emerald powered dimentional warp transport, and the size shifting machine, which looks an alien cannon, only it apeared to be giving off sparks.

“Oh,” says Sonic “Now I see why Tails left the door open. He was working on this! That means he’ll be back sooner than I thought. I guess he wouldn’t mind me helping him out, after all, I’ve worked on a few cars.”

But Sonic should really leave well enough alone. This technology was far more advanced than any old chevy. He pushed a bumon or two and the machine goes wild. It spins about like crazy, shooting lazers at random objects!

“Oh, no!!!”

but it’s too late. Before Sonic spin dashes away, he is hit by a lazer bolt and blacks out. The machine also loses power and shust down on it’s own.

When Sonic wakes up, he feels light headed.

“Aw, man,” he goes “What a rush. I hope the kid doesn’t get mad or anything.”

yet something feels… diffirent. The hedgehog eventually comes to his senses and looks around in shock.

“Wh-what!!?? This can be?! Why is everything Bigger?!”

He was still in the same room, but it was way out of proportion compared to him. It wasn’t hard to figure out. The machine had shrunk him and he was now the size of an action figure.

“Noooooo!!!”

Charlie Sheen

Avatar: 51012 2011-07-31 00:40:28 -0400

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 12 Camwhore

Kickflippin' for Jesus cause he took away my alcoholism and drug addictions and genetic woman's genitals fever!

name: Charlie Sheen

Species: sex man

Looks: like Charlie Sheen

Personaility: all around awesome dude

————————————————————-

im playin basketball at my house and get like twenty free throws in a row bu then im hungry so i go to the fridge but theres nothin good in them so i go down to this burrito place its not really a burrito place its just in the basement of a barber shop where they make burritos

so im pbumin by this video game arcader while im eatin my burrito and its got salsa and ancho beef stuff and its ****in good when a lightnin bolt hits me and this video game and i get sucked in the video game

OH NO IM IN SONICLAND i say and kick something out of angrys. but then i get this mushroom and get real big and spit fire and then my phone rings and its the president of sonicland

hello mr president

hello Charlie hows it goin

good, good got some new babys their cool no big thing

that’s pretty cool

yeah so whats up?

there are robots or something!

im on it.

and i get on my motorcycle and hit a ramp going 80 and go into the robot factory

im Charlie Sheen and i wrote what you read above

have you heard about my clothin line?

or my other clothin line

or maybe my dad marty

btw you must be this hot:

to ride my male reproductive organ

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

name: volue resnak

Species: Promachoteuthis Sulcus

Looks: huge bum mammary glands woman's genitals and male reproductive organ w/ red hair and a beautiful voice

Personaility: i am a cheerful person and i have a love for life people hate me because im beautiful im also from krypton

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

name: Lee Harvey Oswald

Species: Human bumasin

Looks: like a p cool guy

Personaility: commie loving president hating O.G. from da hood.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

name: Robin Ward & Mike Drach

Species: Monstrous Homogays

Looks: Log in to see images!

Personaility: Gay as hell.

Inspector Ch-
elmey

Avatar: 165179 2010-08-17 18:02:22 -0400

[Unban or Friend Th-
e nerd o powa comm-
ittee
]

Level 63 Troll

87 percent more effective than Mandrax

Okay guys really start posting ****.

Sonic didn’t just have one simple problem about being small. Tails was on his way home to the Mystic Ruins into his lab. While his lab may be the dream of every science nerd, Tails unfortunately has one bad habbit which is standing right in Sonic’s way. He was untidy as hell. So not just being the size of an action figure. Cans of coke, candy packages and packages of screws and such all scattered around the floor. Tails never really cared as the most important stuff is properly tidied up but for the rest: his head is working, he knew where everything was and that’s enough for him.

As Tails enters the lab he notices that some things have changed: “Someone was here? Sonic?” he was calling? “Anyone?” No reply! Still he was sure of it. The control panel LEDs were showing that at least someone was here… Tails is very strict about his commands to the computer and this is simply a pattern he wouldn’t type in. So he was directly heading towards the panel not knowing that between all the “floor decoration” some blue action figure is right now avoiding every step of the collossus Tails. Not to mention.. Sonic did try answering Tails’ calls. But Tails didn’t expect anyone to be shrunk in his lab, maybe he could have heard him but not knowing anyone would be in his lab besides him he shut his ears towards the outeriour.

Having reached the control panel he was inspecting the system logs: “Hm.. someone played with the bumons! Seems the system went crazy.” He inspected around but as the system went crazy he wasn’t able to figure out which devices accidently activated themselves. “Bad enough.. the system hasn’t even recovered yet. Everything could go crazy every second and I do not even know what went crazy.” But his mind was known to always find an idea: “Hey!” he thought for himself “it’s simple.. most machines get warm after they have been switched on.. so my bare hands are gonna tell me what was enabled and what was not!”

Certainly most devices were not activated.. the automated 2 way microwave with the ability to cool down a drink you insert while warming up food certainly was not. Most other devices weren’t either.. however when he put his hand on the laser emitter of the size shifter: “Shoot! That thing’s warm! This was on!” He ran back to his control panel just to find out the setting of the size shifter.. in fact the size shifter could do everything.. it could make a dust particle big as a planet yet the same the other way around.. just to find out.. that the triggers of it were playing wild.. so anytime it would shoot again he wouldn’t be able to tell if it would enlarge, shrink, or do anything completely absurd.

What he didn’t know.. if he still had his hand on the emitter he would have noted it went hot again.

(ooc: leaving the rest to you.. will he get hit.. will he shrink smaller than Sonic.. same size… or will he keep bigger – I guess we can bumume he will shrink otherwise it wouldn’t be small times^^)

Name: E.M

Species: Eevee-morph

Looks: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240 … hog/EM.jpg

and

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s240 … wemaq4.jpg

Personaility: E.M’s a really kind and outgoing guy. Being the leader of his group “The Eon Team” he also has good leadership skills. He’ll go go great lengths to protect his family “The Eon Team” and anyone else who he considers his friend.)

Meanwhile, somewhere between Station Square and the Mystic ruins. The brown haired eevee-morph speeds through the air, on that signature brown hover-scooter of his. Things had sure changed a lot in the last few years. After Sonic had defeated Dark Shadow, that was indeed the last he ever saw of him. Even with Dr. Robotnik still attacking multiple parts of the Mobian world, things were growing into a rather peaceful and prosperous time. He was glad of this. The relationship between The Eon Team, and Sonic the hedgehog had grown stronger too, especially the one between E.M and the blue hedgehog. Most recently E.M’s entire family had been working on repairing Station Square, after all the destruction that had happened, even on the same project that Sonic was on. Building those new buildings, with stronger foundations so they would stand up better toward the attack of any more giant mobians or creatures.

He’d seen Sonic speed off down the train tracks, towards the Mystic ruins, talking about checking up on Tails at his lab, so he followed along, wanting to perhaps have some fun with the two of them as well. Eventually, he reached the area in front of the Mystic Ruins train station, looking up on the large hill behind it, he could see Tails’ workshop. He parked his vehicle by the large staircase leading up the hill, with it propped slightly against the side of the train station. He ran up the stairs, eager to see what the two of them were up to now. As he reached the door to the workshop he stopped and knocked at the door. “Hello? Anyone home?”

Tails turned to the door and walked towards it.. it wasn’t locked but being the polite fox he is, he went towards the door just forgetting all the chaos behind him – and still unaware a small hedgehog would be avoiding his steps. And then it happened.. the size shifter fired.. and hit him in his back. Tails immediately realized what just happened.. and he held is head not to black out.. instead he saw how quickly everything around him got bigger.. and he being in a slump of his own untidyness. Looking accross – or better: looking up to – the garbage he though to himself: “Now I did follow the advice to finally tidy up.”

Forgetting the situation he was in he shouted “Come in” to the door but quickly rememembered.. “Shoot.. that guy on the door doesn’t even here me probably!” But well.. maybe that person just opens up. Or would he really want that person to open the door.

And he still wasn’t aware that Sonic was also in the room.

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Name: Jesus Hussein Christ

Species: God

Gender: What the **** man im ****in jesus what do you think

Looks: Makes you jizz

Personality: Like Jesus’

——————————————————————————————————————

It is noon in Heaven. The telephone rings. I pick it up.

“Yo, my fine upstanding member of society.” It is Sonic.

“Sup, ****?” I ask.

“Not much. So like some kinda **** is happening boring backstory just pretend token villian kidnapped/stole something and stuff”

“That sucks pretty hard Sonic. What the **** do you want me to do?”

“I want you to kill the bad guy.”

“God damn it Sonic. Seriously. God Damn. Fix your own problems for once.”

“Naw, man, I need your help.”

“****. Okay, this is the last time, awwright?”

“Kay man. I love ya.”

“Yeah, I’m not repeating that.”

I call my dad.

“Yo, old, man, how bout makin’ with the killin’ the bad guy bull****?”

“Son, I’ve been thiking about it, and you need to move out.” God says.

“Damnit Dad, I’m trying really hard to get a job.”

“Fine. I’ll help you out, but you need to move out.”

“Yeah, whatever.”

400000 miles away, Every Sonic character but Sonic explodes in a cloud of blood.

The End.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

It is a magnificant thing to behold. A wild Teal Deer leaps gracefully across it’s natural habitat. Such a pbumion and anger, but yet as graceful as the falling autumn leaves.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!