Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

I vote rewriting the title, nice and easy. And even if it is a week with an unpopular Forum, it’s happened before, it will happen again. And if there are fewer subs this time around, it’s just that much better a chance for newbs to sneak in and get a few submissions to win.

Skyman747 Posted:

Fran is Fat was the best thing to ever happen to buildr.

Which part? The part where the joke gets even older that much faster or the part where everyone submits fine upstanding member of society, all of that gets nuked and there are so few entries by the end of the week that almost half of what is submitted gets in?

I will admit that for people who don’t care about buildr it’s an exercise in schadenfreude to watch the bumhurt storm over it all, but I guess I just don’t find that funny.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!