Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Amasius Posted:

Well, since Pistachio is still unnerfed it’ll be pretty much impossible to build up a decent lead in the top brackets even for the best players simply because you only have a decent chance to win every three or four weeks. (Really, it’s bad game design that you can’t play every week with the alt you actually care about.)

It’s sooo much easier to tie for medals in lower brackets and as a result we’ll probably see a similar outcome as in the last season: the first half of the season doesn’t matter at all and a ****load of people tie for the endseason peens. Log in to see images!

The only alt I got in with had 9 Medals on the last week, but got a tie in a lower bracket for all 3 medals and snuck in. My main I care about and try every week yet with those extra choco scoops I still tend to fail as I am often in those top 3 brackets.

I still vote that top 3 brackets get 2 way ties while the rest get 3-way, to give people some sort of chance and to make playing hard the best option as opposed to hiding out in tying brackets and going for a sweep instead.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!