Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

Amasius Posted:

So vote-whoring for the win? Really, not the funniest submissions would win the most scoops (almost nobody ever sees them anyway) but those who can mobilize the most people to vote on their submissions.

also, you’re able re-vote on incit posters every so often. seems like any time ET makes changes, the server ‘forgets’ which incit posters you’ve voted on, so you can vote for them again (including your own). I voted all my submissions up less than a month ago, but I can already vote for them all again, and my previous positive votes are still counted.

this is an obvious attempt for ghax to exploit the system. with over 2000 incit wins and a few dedicated friends, he could potentially get himself 2000 chocolate scoops every time the voting information is lost.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!