Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Avatar: 168895 Mon Mar 30 15:35:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Afterthotz Posted:

Which klan should I join, if any? The fence sitting is marring my beautifuly sculpted bum cheeks.

Sign:Aquarius (Its the age of, so my power is still at its height- beware!)

Chinese Astrology: Wood Tiger

Backup question: Will you answer the above question specifically or shall I get a generalized and vague take on events that can be interpreted in a myriad of ways?

“It is in the desert and high places that religions are created. When men see nothing but bottomless infinity over their heads they have always had a driving and desperate urge to find someone to put in the way.”

This is your specific answer: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/39703 .

And this, my boy, is your generalized and vague take on events that could be interpreted in a myriad of ways:

You absolutely must join a klan, or be destroyed by your own hubris, for you are not as great a man as you believe yourself to be. Your pride shall be your downfall, for the prideful cannot withstand the flames these forums produce.

Your creativity, intelligence, and organizational skills are impressive, but while you see your solitude as unfettered strength and dependence on others as weak, others view you in the opposite light. On your current path, you are surrounded by the darkest of energies. One alone cannot produce the defense needed to withstand the fire. Join a klan of strength, filled with warriors of light, and rein in your tremendous ego or be bombarded by nightmarish visions, eventually leading to your own exile.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!