Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin It is true that I have some small gift in divining the future.

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Avatar: 168895 Mon Mar 30 15:35:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

It is rare amongst my kind to study these arts, for most of my colleagues look down on the telling of fortunes as poppymale reproductive organ. I, on the other hand, find the tarot an excellent tool for introspection and I like to be forewarned of accidents, which happen frequently when delving into the arcane.

I would like to offer my services to you, the forum warriors, that you may be prepared for the trials ahead. All that I require is a question and your astral sign.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

How do I shot web?

Scorpio Log in to see images!

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

am i pregnant? Log in to see images!

gemini

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Fingerz Posted:

How do I shot web?

Scorpio Log in to see images!

You are impulsive and sometimes blissfully ignorant of others’ feelings. Your overall contentment is due to this fact. The person closest to you is tolerant of your behavior, thus enabling your capricious nature. Your own stubbornness is what holds you back. Your happiness is a temporary illusion.

You would do best to pursue alchemy, for you have an artisan’s insight and a steady hand. Put these studies to use in healing the Earth. You will heal the wounds within yourself that have grown from damage you have caused to others, and heal the horrors that science hath wrought upon the natural balance of this planet. You could become very adept if you simply learn to focus. So often, this is a failing in the young. They do not realize that they are at their best when employed rather than ambling through life like a gadabout.

Putting your mind to learning a skill such as this may gain you respect and put you in the good graces of those who are ambivalent to you now. Even if you do not discern it, you are currently in a rut. You can gain great recognition, wisdom, and prosperity if you follow my advice.

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

what will your prediction for me be?

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

am i pregnant? Log in to see images!

gemini

Do you have absent-minded professor syndrome? Fear not, it is common amongst our kind. It is difficult to focus on the mundane when the arcane runs itself up the spine to touch our very souls. Still, you seem to be fairly well-grounded. The waters of fate are calm around you, yet are you mature enough to handle more responsibility? Are you firm enough to dictate your whims to an offspring?

The cards do not seem to indicate that you are, indeed, pregnant. However, you should have luck with this soon. You may settle down quite well as long as you carefully plan your life. But are you concerned about your lifemate abandoning you? It seems any apprehensions will pbum within a year. If you’ve been trying to become pregnant, that is the root of your feelings. Don’t give up, for the stars look upon your endeavor favorably. Please redress their benevolence by naming your son Astron.

Fie Posted:

what will your prediction for me be?

It will be that you learn to follow instructions, young man!

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Which klan should I join, if any? The fence sitting is marring my beautifuly sculpted bum cheeks.

Sign:Aquarius (Its the age of, so my power is still at its height- beware!)

Chinese Astrology: Wood Tiger

Backup question: Will you answer the above question specifically or shall I get a generalized and vague take on events that can be interpreted in a myriad of ways?

“It is in the desert and high places that religions are created. When men see nothing but bottomless infinity over their heads they have always had a driving and desperate urge to find someone to put in the way.”

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Afterthotz Posted:

Which klan should I join, if any? The fence sitting is marring my beautifuly sculpted bum cheeks.

Backup question: Will you answer the above question specifically or shall I get a generalized and vague take on events that can be interpreted in a myriad of ways?

“It is in the desert and high places that religions are created. When men see nothing but bottomless infinity over their heads they have always had a driving and desperate urge to find someone to put in the way.”

This is your specific answer: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/39703 .

And this, my boy, is your generalized and vague take on events that could be interpreted in a myriad of ways:

You absolutely must join a klan, or be destroyed by your own hubris, for you are not as great a man as you believe yourself to be. Your pride shall be your downfall, for the prideful cannot withstand the flames these forums produce.

Your creativity, intelligence, and organizational skills are impressive, but while you see your solitude as unfettered strength and dependence on others as weak, others view you in the opposite light. On your current path, you are surrounded by the darkest of energies. One alone cannot produce the defense needed to withstand the fire. Join a klan of strength, filled with warriors of light, and rein in your tremendous ego or be bombarded by nightmarish visions, eventually leading to your own exile.

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Sign: Aquarius

Question: What is my true pbumion?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

AAHZ Posted:

PLEASE can we move this thread to RP now? PLz plz plz plz plz…

Peregrine

Avatar: 135742 2011-10-31 19:55:54 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 35 Camwhore

Forumwarz' Pretend Homosexual

How will I know when I’m in love?

Cancer.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Will Shii ever realize his love for me?

Sign: Libra.

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

AAHZ Posted:

According to the cards, you will live the life of Ebenezer Scrooge exactly. Very strange, indeed.

You are inherently a loner – excellent for dedicated arcane studies! To answer your question, it seems you long most for wealth. This will set you on the wrong path, lad. You are moody and haunted by your past, but currently have taken control of things and you’re even making new friends.

Unfortunately, your past will come back to you, and possibly quite soon. As you strive for the material, your spirit and relationships will suffer and you will end up old and alone, the victim of an unrequited love.

I suggest you pursue knowledge rather than wealth. In your sad and lonely case, perhaps you’d do best to try your hand at summoning. Animals or even dim-witted demons can be excellent companions. It’s true they will never replace the one that got away, but you are already destined to die bitter and alone, surrounded by gold and baubles.

Fingerz Posted:

PLEASE can we move this thread to RP now? PLz plz plz plz plz…

Are you dissatisfied with your fortune? I answered your question quite precisely: pursue alchemy in order to “shot web.” You definitely do not have the inherent sorcerous powers necessary to conjure spider’s webbing on-the-fly. Potions can be crafted to make up for this, though don’t overestimate yourself. You’ll never reach rubedo. That’s not truly the point of alchemy, anyway. I hope you achieve englightenment in your studies, and cease your frivolity.

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Peregrine Posted:

How will I know when I’m in love?

Cancer.

You don’t really need cards, for the textbook definition of bumerflies in your stomach and your lover being constantly in your thoughts has rung true for me, as surely it has for most. However:

You are a sensitive and down-to-earth boy who desires someone fiery and pbumionate. Perhaps you desire to deal out fire and creativity yourself, but you are strongly aligned with the Earth element, thus I think you’d do better to practice that instead, though the two are certainly not opposed.

I am a bit concerned – are you currently with a lover or perhaps considering a certain one? This person seems untrustworthy. They will take your devotion lightly and wear you down emotionally so that you’re little more than a slave to their vanity. Don’t ignore the admonitions of a friend who is wise and has your best interests at heart.

You should leave this person and wait. You are transitioning and your restless energies will subside soon enough. Do not fret, for you will find your true love. In fact, your final card was the Lovers card itself, and that is exactly as it sounds. You will definitely find romantic fulfillment in the long term.

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

When will it all end?

Archmagister-
Gaenigerus

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Will Shii ever realize his love for me?

Sign: Libra.

Was Shii not a Scorpio? Libras and Scorpios can get on well together. Let us see:

Oh dear, the cards do not favor you at all in this matter. The verbatim description of your outcome: “self-deception, imagination, unrealistic fantasy.” I shall elaborate, however. You are prone to flights of fancy and it’s high time you got your head out of the clouds. Stop your silly flirtations and settle down to work, as you may have noticed most of your peers are doing.

Have you lately suffered a loss? Maybe your friends are browbeating you or waving their successes in your face? It is due to your lack of seriousness. You are not a stable presence in others’ lives. I’d go so far as to say it’s possible a glamour has been cast upon you by this Shii character and you need a strong dispellation. Don’t trust a wolf in sheep’s clothing!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Afterthotz Posted:

Join WeChall, looking at your posts you’ll fit in there just fine

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

What will my next ban be for?

Aquarius.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Archmagister Gaenigerus Posted:

Was Shii not a Scorpio? Libras and Scorpios can get on well together. Let us see:

Oh dear, the cards do not favor you at all in this matter. The verbatim description of your outcome: “self-deception, imagination, unrealistic fantasy.” I shall elaborate, however. You are prone to flights of fancy and it’s high time you got your head out of the clouds. Stop your silly flirtations and settle down to work, as you may have noticed most of your peers are doing.

Have you lately suffered a loss? Maybe your friends are browbeating you or waving their successes in your face? It is due to your lack of seriousness. You are not a stable presence in others’ lives. I’d go so far as to say it’s possible a glamour has been cast upon you by this Shii character and you need a strong dispellation. Don’t trust a wolf in sheep’s clothing!

...*sniff*...

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

What should I do about my roommate?

Cancer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!