Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

sgtm.

seriously tho, why not? a lot of people have worn out their 1 and 2 keys, played without images, etc. to get the fastest times. they deserve something for it imo.

I also have my 1 and 2 keys torn and disabled images, back when I played. BUT I could never reach top speed times simply because my connection is not as good as US connections or Netherlands (sup DF). I don’t live in the US and internet here is pretty obsolete (we’re only getting ADSL 2 modems this year), should I be stripped of an award because of that?

Hell it was impossible for me to get 3 lemons on some of the tougher forums simply because of the connection delays, no matter what I did. I even tried tunneling the connection to no avail.

I loved the new system since it gives an equal chance to everyone. But giving awards to people who excelled in the past would be essentially awarding people who have the chance to buy better connections. Everyone can disable images or spam 1 and 2.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!