Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Help me out guys. I saw that Xylon starting a mailing list, and I thought that was kind of cool. I don’t really get much irl mail so I signed up to get some of his stickers. Then I thought it would be cool if I could get other things so I decided to rent myself a post office box and see what I could get. This is where you come in.

I want you to send me things. I don’t really care what it is; letters, small trinkets, arbitrary junk, whatever. Just as long as it can fit into a normal size post office box, and is legal to send though the us mail, you can send me whatever you want. If you have ever wanted to send me a birthday card or a box of your cousins worthless stamp collection or a note telling me how much of a jerk I am, now is your chance.

­

­

1303 East University Blvd. #20877

Tucson, Arizona 85719-0521

­

­

If your worried about your address or something, I guess you don’t have to put a return address on whatever you send, but if you want me to reply to something you wrote I won’t be able to unless I know where to send it to.

I foresee no unintended consequences with this project.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!