Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

ET has casually stated that we’re looking at a 3-4 week launch (I think he means it this time)!

As McB mentioned, we just entered Phase 2…

I posted this on August 20th and here we are a week later and now we’re 2 weeks away from launch. So this shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. I have updated the OP.

Seeing as we are now two weeks away, and with all the discussion around double medals and themes in general, I think it’s best that we do not do a theme for the season end.

I will be re-diving into the Dom Advisory board in the hopes of having a major push for Domination after Episode 3. With that in mind I’d like to hit the ground rolling so I intend to develop a full plan for the next generation of Domination in short order based on the Dom Advisory Boards findings.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!