Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Yes, but you’ve missed one salient fact – he/she/it hasn’t purchased Episode 2, so they haven’t got access to Herbal bumault.

SanDyk Posted:

Then the solution is obvious. Get Ep2 to fix this “bug”

Salient fact finally addressed.

And you’re right, the consumable issue seems much more trivial right now… on the ‘purchasing from Herbal bumault’ end, of course.

But MC BanHammer did get the gist of my post. Being able to stack and sell in Kyoubai seems to make sense. There is probably always going to be a market for Act 1 ‘stick in the muds’ (Like me until 2 hours ago) that want to purchase Act 2 items. And possibly even a larger market when Act 3 comes out.

Selling a few dozen ‘andy male reproductive organ (feat. carrot top) – stand up comedy – vol 1.hear’ as one stack in the Ppwn Shoppe would be nice as well, don’t know why everything BUT the moar. files stack when it comes right down to it.

But hindsight is 20/20, and I can see that in the face of the larger issues, this is MOAR. than a little trivial Log in to see images!

“The Yen Buddhists are the richest religious sect in the universe. They hold that the acgreat timesulation of money is a great evil and a burden to the soul. They therefore, regardless of personal hazard, see it as their unpleasant duty to acquire as much as possible in order to reduce the risk to innocent people.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!