Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

-MLF- Posted:

Hackers still need consumables Log in to see images!

The hell they do… I can pwn anything you want without touching consumables.

That said, I swapped my gear around the other day to manipulate my luck to 9 (testing Floyd drop-rates at a variety of values) and failed to notice that I’d unequipped some of my PP-giving moar files and left myself with very little to go pwning with.

Still managed without consumables (sold all of mine way back when, so using them wasn’t an option), but it was a real “FFFFUUUUUUU” moment when I realised I’d run out and was going to have to finish the forum off with just Ophelia’s Poetry, Recipes and the re-re attacks.

So the message is that with the right set of files equipped and enough points in Ego, you can pwn anything you want. The downside of being a Hacker is that you’re never going to be able to speed-run anything other than very low level forums because of the long refresh times on the most powerful Hacker attacks…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!