Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

Title pretty much says it all. What do you think? I’m just a wee 33rd level hacker, and attacking Dykea and up, I’m using around 10 x 5-htps a forum. That makes for around 40 auctions folowed by 40 Tubmails, and is a bit of a time sink.

What do you think? Is it doable? Implementable?

Or is(TIMESINK)it working as intended? Log in to see images!

“Wobbler had written an actual computer game like this once. It was called ‘Journey to Alpha Centauri’. It was a screen with some dots on it. Because, he said, it happened in *real time*, which no-one had ever heard of until computers. He’d seen on TV that it took three thousand years to get to Alpha Centauri. He had written it so that if anyone kept their computer on for three thousand years, they’d be rewarded by a little dot appearing in the middle of the screen, and then a message saying, ‘Welcome to Alpha Centauri. Now go home.’”

Where’s my DELETE bumon? Typos everywhere Log in to see images!

Afterthotz edited this message on 08/22/2009 2:45PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!