Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Just_Cy

[Wrecking Queens]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Everybodyknows Posted:

and considering more americans are driving SUVs these days that only get about .5 miles per gallon…..

Yeah, those SUV owners should be the last persons ever to complain! I mean who told them to get those SUVs in the first place. And if they don’t like spending so much money on gas, they could give themselves (and the environment) a favour and sell the SUV. I’m quite sure that with the money they get from selling it, they could be able to buy some used and less consuming vehicle. (Sorry if I offended any SUV owners.. but not really).

And btw. the minimum wage stuff doesn’t always apply either. Still a year ago (with current gas prices) I was making “a bit less than a gallon per hour”, which was actually more than many some of my co-workers made. Currently I’m making 1.25 gallons per hour. Not much, but the job gives me other liberties… And for example in tele-harbuming, and maybe in some other professions as well, there is no minimum wage laws in this Euro-country.

Apart from not wanting to hear any whining from SUV owners, I’m not really complaining. I don’t own a car and here you actually have quite an OK public transportation system (at least if you don’t happen to live in the country-side). I also believe that since I try to go everywhere by foot, or at times by bike, I’m in much better shape than I would be, if I had ever bought a car. Sure, I understand that for some the distances to work or to wherever may be such that a car is necessary and well… that just sucks. And in that case, if your car is not an SUV (or another comparable gas hog), feel free to complain. I don’t mind…

Just_Cy edited this message on 04/09/2008 12:34PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!