Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Irascible Posted:

Gas isn’t that bad. Stop whining. Look at the prices in Europe, Amerifabulous person. You are still 2 dollars below the average for them! Quit your yammering and grow a pair, you have just been so damned lucky for the last couple years that you don’t notice the ****hole the rest of the world lives in.

yeah, but what’s the minimum wage on that side of the pond? here the federal one is $5.85/hour. it was $5.15 for a long time before that. states can set theirs higher than that, but a lot choose not to. and any labor where you can get tips the minimum wage is $2.13/hour. so basically we only earn maybe a gallon and a half of gas an hour. and considering more americans are driving SUVs these days that only get about .5 miles per gallon…..

also, our country is bigger, cities are spaced out more, and as a result many of us have to drive more. i live about 8 miles from the city i work in, and uphill from it as well. my girlfriend lives 6 miles away from me in a different direction, in which i have to go up and down hills no matter which direction i come from. hills cause lots of wear and tear on vehicles. i’m not talking about any sort of small hills here.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 04/09/2008 2:24AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!