Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

My best bet is that as it has been mentioned that they hope to introduce the new Lemon/abilities/Forum changes before episode 3, that he wants the Dom season to end at the same time rather than have it change mid season, even if at the beginning of a season. *Note PURE WILD SPECULATION*

He could be coming up with a new idea instead of double medals for the last week, he could be using that vague “in about a month” to mean “exactly a month, don’t say I didn’t warn you” and that this week is double medals week leading to much freak out and bumhurt.

But I think we can all agree, next season should be a set number of weeks known from the beginning OR end when the first player reaches X Medals. That kind of a race could be interesting to see play out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!