Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Fortunato Posted:

Oh, youthful optimism. How I wish I shared it!

Ever since buildr began, people have complained about the seemingly endless stream of very similar ideas that win. Simple fact is, some things are more eye-catching then others. Buildr is a democratic system. Until it’s not, sex and internet topical humor are going to carry the day, with the occasional bit of religion thrown in here and there.

There’s a reason I believe in either the Philosopher King a la Plato or an Elitist version of Democracy where only a select few get to vote (namely those who know about what’s going on in what they’re voting on, so in real world politics I sure as hell wouldn’t get a vote Log in to see images!) But if we can get those same complainers to tell us what they would like to see and let them know that there is stuff to vote on other than sex and topical humor, one should easily enough be able to affect the voting system.

Someone who wins a majority popularity contests such as yourself could probably affect the votes easily enough Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!