Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Get an algorithm to affect the cred and deliveries as well as the .moar drops (which get better as the Forum grows but could in theory be anything) and this is probably the best suggestion I have heard on this site by anyone evar!

The only issue I see is the server space needed for all of these forums. Obviously 1 per character is a whole metric ****ton but as an endgame thing it would prevent a lot of the newer people from being able to make them, especially if you had to pay BP to make the Forum to limit it slightly and counter the extra space costs.

Then we could have a new section in Flamebate where we can get help for Forum responses and the like. And probably the nicest thing is that you are warring forums, if that isn’t what ForumWarz implies by it’s very name, well than I just don’t know anymore.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!