Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

average mario

[Brainfreeze]

Level 66 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

I was actually wondering if anybody felt the same way- I really don’t ‘get’ this week’s idea, I guess. I’m just not sure there’s enough material there for a forum, though I guess we’ll see as **** unfolds.

Then again, I actually thought Wiccapedia turned out pretty well, for the most part.

It’s a parody of howstuffworks.com – I’m not sure how much there is to get beyond that.

I think the problem is this: Most of the rest of the forums are actually parodies of people, not forums. A subset of the population with a set of traits is picked, and those traits are magnified and distorted. A forum is then picked that may be a parody of a real life forum frequented by said people and named accordingly.

This is simply a parody of a forum. There isn’t a real clear definition of who would hang out at howstuffworks.com, and even if there was, those people definately would not hang out at howstuffbreaks.com – so we’re left wondering who would actually frequent howstuffbreaks.com and how to pigeonhole and distort them.

Possibly the willItBlend.com people?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!