Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Bigandtasty Posted:

I see your strategy paid dividends. Log in to see images!Yes. I contacted MC Banhammer about that and he decided that be best course of action was to remove the Big Give peen that I got from the first contest (which was during the BvS contest timeline) and move this thread to Ayn Rands. Hopefully, that makes everything good now.

Sancdar Posted:

Yeah, for those who haven’t heard, the OP just won the top prize of $501 from the referral lottery that was going on at BvS. Congratulations, now buy us all more BP Log in to see images!Earn it first! But this does mean that I’ll probably keep this going beyond the 50BP that I initally claimed I’d be giving out as long as we’re getting new entries.

Arcanine Posted:

Yeah, damn it. Congrats on the buckaroonies.

I also won 50 bucks, but that’s nothing compared to what you won. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!