Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

emohunter Posted:

I was very excited when i learned i was given access to be in WeChall because im told its a great hacker clan but then i was in there and on there irc they were talking about each others male reproductive organ measurement all day and it was nothing about hackers at all and then they werent mean to me like you people but they didnt seem to be want to talk about anything but male reproductive organ.

I was disapoint to learn its not much about hacks but i didnt mind to stay in this clan because they were being nice to me when all of you were so mean but just like the rest of you it all turn out to be a TRICK.

WHY ARE YOU SO DECEIVING TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE I JUST WANT TO PLAY A FUN GAME AND DO HACKER ATTACKS AND TALK NICE TO PEOPLE EVEN IF ITS A DUMB EMO I WILL BE NICE EXCEPT WHEN THEY MAKE FUN OF ME AND JUST PROVE WHAT LAME EMOS THEY ARE WITH ALL THERE UGLY FACES AND BAD MAKE UP AND HAIR AND EVERYTHING

I WAS PROUD FOR BEING IN WECHALL BUT NOW I KNOW ITS JUST A JERK CLAN WHO JOIN ME WITH THEM AS A JOKE TO MAKE FUN AND THEN KICK ME OUT AND THATS NOT CALLED FOR AND ITS NOT FAIR AND I DONT LIKE ANY OF YOU AND I THIKN A NEW CLAN INVITED ME AND I WILL BE WITH THEM BUT ITS PROBABLY ANOTHER TRICK JUST LIKE ALL YOU PEOPLE DO TO ME.

Its call 7 vibrating doldoes and i dont know why that is about there name but i think its a joke about a dildo i know about stuff like that becuase i read about them on the internet and i konw girls use them as a vibration and stuff for jerking off. this clan invited me right away as i got kick out so i think they either are REALLY LIKE ME AND WANT ME TO JOIN SO BAD BECAUSE THEY CAN TELL HOW SMART I AM AND HOW GOOD I AM WITH THIS GAME or becase they are doing anotehr trick on me like the rest of oyu but we will see.

Thanks for this 7 virbation dildoes

long text, didnt read, sorry ghunter

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!