Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock WeChall is jerks like the rest of you

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I was very excited when i learned i was given access to be in WeChall because im told its a great hacker clan but then i was in there and on there irc they were talking about each others male reproductive organ measurement all day and it was nothing about hackers at all and then they werent mean to me like you people but they didnt seem to be want to talk about anything but male reproductive organ.

I was disapoint to learn its not much about hacks but i didnt mind to stay in this clan because they were being nice to me when all of you were so mean but just like the rest of you it all turn out to be a TRICK.

WHY ARE YOU SO DECEIVING TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE I JUST WANT TO PLAY A FUN GAME AND DO HACKER ATTACKS AND TALK NICE TO PEOPLE EVEN IF ITS A DUMB EMO I WILL BE NICE EXCEPT WHEN THEY MAKE FUN OF ME AND JUST PROVE WHAT LAME EMOS THEY ARE WITH ALL THERE UGLY FACES AND BAD MAKE UP AND HAIR AND EVERYTHING

I WAS PROUD FOR BEING IN WECHALL BUT NOW I KNOW ITS JUST A JERK CLAN WHO JOIN ME WITH THEM AS A JOKE TO MAKE FUN AND THEN KICK ME OUT AND THATS NOT CALLED FOR AND ITS NOT FAIR AND I DONT LIKE ANY OF YOU AND I THIKN A NEW CLAN INVITED ME AND I WILL BE WITH THEM BUT ITS PROBABLY ANOTHER TRICK JUST LIKE ALL YOU PEOPLE DO TO ME.

Its call 7 vibrating doldoes and i dont know why that is about there name but i think its a joke about a dildo i know about stuff like that becuase i read about them on the internet and i konw girls use them as a vibration and stuff for jerking off. this clan invited me right away as i got kick out so i think they either are REALLY LIKE ME AND WANT ME TO JOIN SO BAD BECAUSE THEY CAN TELL HOW SMART I AM AND HOW GOOD I AM WITH THIS GAME or becase they are doing anotehr trick on me like the rest of oyu but we will see.

Thanks for this 7 virbation dildoes

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

emohunter Posted:

I was very excited when i learned i was given access to be in WeChall because im told its a great hacker clan but then i was in there and on there irc they were talking about each others male reproductive organ measurement all day and it was nothing about hackers at all and then they werent mean to me like you people but they didnt seem to be want to talk about anything but male reproductive organ.

I was disapoint to learn its not much about hacks but i didnt mind to stay in this clan because they were being nice to me when all of you were so mean but just like the rest of you it all turn out to be a TRICK.

WHY ARE YOU SO DECEIVING TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE I JUST WANT TO PLAY A FUN GAME AND DO HACKER ATTACKS AND TALK NICE TO PEOPLE EVEN IF ITS A DUMB EMO I WILL BE NICE EXCEPT WHEN THEY MAKE FUN OF ME AND JUST PROVE WHAT LAME EMOS THEY ARE WITH ALL THERE UGLY FACES AND BAD MAKE UP AND HAIR AND EVERYTHING

I WAS PROUD FOR BEING IN WECHALL BUT NOW I KNOW ITS JUST A JERK CLAN WHO JOIN ME WITH THEM AS A JOKE TO MAKE FUN AND THEN KICK ME OUT AND THATS NOT CALLED FOR AND ITS NOT FAIR AND I DONT LIKE ANY OF YOU AND I THIKN A NEW CLAN INVITED ME AND I WILL BE WITH THEM BUT ITS PROBABLY ANOTHER TRICK JUST LIKE ALL YOU PEOPLE DO TO ME.

Its call 7 vibrating doldoes and i dont know why that is about there name but i think its a joke about a dildo i know about stuff like that becuase i read about them on the internet and i konw girls use them as a vibration and stuff for jerking off. this clan invited me right away as i got kick out so i think they either are REALLY LIKE ME AND WANT ME TO JOIN SO BAD BECAUSE THEY CAN TELL HOW SMART I AM AND HOW GOOD I AM WITH THIS GAME or becase they are doing anotehr trick on me like the rest of oyu but we will see.

long text, didnt read, sorry ghunter

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

good thread imo upvoted

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

emohunter Posted:

klan*

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

emohunter Posted:

I’m surprised someone who gets all A+’s on their report card would settle for 7VD.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Skyman747 Posted:

I’m surprised someone who gets all A+’s on their report card would settle for 7VD.

leave emoh unter alone you fabulous person

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Emohunter, I am once again impressed by your posting. If you so choose, I have a task for you, since I feel you are best suited to carry this out.

The Trollhole is lacking in current events discussion. I would like you to start and moderate a discourse on gay marriage in the trollhole. Some people are going to be very crbum, but tha is to be expected. Try you best to foster the conversation. You will not go unrewarded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Emohunter, I am once again impressed by your posting. If you so choose, I have a task for you, since I feel you are best suited to carry this out.

The Trollhole is lacking in current events discussion. I would like you to start and moderate a discourse on gay marriage in the trollhole. Some people are going to be very crbum, but tha is to be expected. Try you best to foster the conversation. You will not go unrewarded.

greatt ideaa upvotd.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Klan/Clan whatever thats not important but it seems important to you because you have to argue somehow but you realized that you cant because whatever i said is 100% true and your too much a jerk to find some real thing to say back just have to find a way to make more fun because your all so rude to everyone with your tricks and lies and deceite and im sick of it and im sure everyone else is to because everyone told me that wechall is not a good clan and i didnt belive them because i just wanted to have a good time and do good hacker work but it seem like your all just about male reproductive organ talk and being mean so leave me alone

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

Hey, buddy, calm down. Shh shh shh shh. How did they lie to you?

Gene Gene the Dancing Machines Legs 1932-2001

There are no gongs in Heaven, friend.

RAVE REVIEWS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hongz:comic is just so cool

Shii: Oh dude, yeh. Unknown Comic is p funny.

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

They lied to me when they told me i can be in there clan and tell me they want ot be my friend and then mercwithmouth told me about these scripts to install to make forumwarz better but i think its probably a trick to hack my computer so i ddint install them and i think they were just making fun of me thats why they kicked me out and didnt even tell me why

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I heard about them being “bumhurt” on irc from sandyk and i think hes in wechall to and i was in IRC about them before but i wont go back since they are so rude liars and i dont trust any of them and i wont go back in there but i dont want to make any one bums hurt so i am sorry for saying they are jerks.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Click here to give me internets!

View/click my draginz please

Alfred Nonym-
ous

Avatar: 186767 Sat Jun 27 08:44:33 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

EH, I’m not telling you to be in our clan

but go to our treehouse on a saturday, or even go now and ask anything about forumwarz and we’ll help you

we are in there 24/7 so it’s obvious we slip off to male reproductive organs sometime

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

kittiejenn Posted:

ha, nice

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

oh god, we *really* need the ability to fow single posts

kittiejenn Posted:

emote drunter?

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

no its mean “too long didnt read” because im so smart i use a lot of words to describe whats going on and how i feel about it and some people on here just want to fail school and not get good grades and put in no effort to their work but i treat all my posts like a good piece of work i put all the effort into them and sometimes people are just going to be lazy or just be mean and ignore me or say its too long to read but thats probably because they cant read good.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!