Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I forgot about this thread!!

Haha this was from back when I card about buildr and about making quality subs to make the game better. *sigh* Those were the days, huh? Now it’s all really ****ty subs because none of the good buildr people try anymore. I hope you guys are happy with the ****pile you’ve turned buildr into.

Also if you eliminate downvoting you’ll probably see a HUGE increase in the quality of submissions received every week. With the downvoting problem still occurring, I think you’ll be hardpressed to find anyone with talent willing to spend any amount of time on a decent submission when they know it’s just going to be downvoted immediately. Enjoy your ****ty buildrs, too bad cause they used to be awesome fun.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!