Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

If people could be banned from only the Flamebate side of things, it might actually encourage the OCD nutjobs like myself to test out things to be amusing instead of being generic out of fear of a banning from playing the game portion. Right now the only thing I could expect is a good ignoring or to be spammed with Kaizers, Guns, or Draginz (Which is like, so totally last year) Which is why I also support the idea of selective modding.

If worst case scenario is not being able to post in Flamebate for a bit, I somehow doubt that too many people are going to have mbumive hernias over an unnecessary ban but it allows the few obvious and pointless disruptive spammers to get banned a bit more often that when tricked into a rule break.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!