Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Malaise Posted:

Virtually unlimited raiding plus unlimited antifreeze plus daily caps and weekly caps = every serious player will achieve maximum scoops every week.

Might as well just bumign everyone 1000 scoops at the beginning of the week and let them buy cards and attack/defend as they see fit.

Actually that would be an awesome theme week.

Yes. Is there anything wrong with there being a max? The game is supposed to be about Strategy. AKA: How do you make the most of what you have. It is a by-product of all the holes and exploits in the existing system that makes it more about getting the most scoops possible to survive a barrage of card attacks. I’m proposing that the game be made more into a Strategy game like it was always intended to be. Everyone can get the same max and it’s more about how you choose to use the scoops you’ve earned.

Now go and poke holes in what I’ve just said. Why shouldn’t we do this?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!