Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Shii Posted:

I don’t want every peen to be a cakewalk.

I have very little issue with the leaderboards as they currently are, and while I wouldn’t mind having milestone peens, I don’t agonize over it.

And again, I raise that I too am involved in a very fruitless bid for a leaderboard peen myself, so I understand where you’re coming from, even if I don’t agree.

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

Neither do I, if they were all easy as pie then everyone would have the same length, but even if the top person without the peen were awarded it every month, someone who just started today would have to get +2 buildr score every week for 27 weeks and have noone else increase in order to get that peen. For Best bidder you would have to get 1000 bidders and wait half a year, with nobody else trying.

And with the possibility of the person a the top not being there forever just by normal playing (which should NOT be penalized so the Leaderboard itself should not be changed) it would encourage more competition in those areas ensuring that they would still have an ever increasing number they’d have to hit, but one that may not increase as fast as they can climb themselves.

Yes it is theoretically possible to get to the top of Forums pwnd if everyone above me stops playing, but it’s also possible if we allow cheated characters on the boards to beat them, if they choose to stop playing after buying 4000 visits if they so felt. Do we want to say “You may get it if you invest the next 15 years of your life never missing a single visit”?

Hell, Forums Pwnd would still be almost as unattainable anyways, I’d have to wait almost 15 years if it was awarded out to the next person in line every month at this rate anyways.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!