Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Milestones would be great, or the 30 day idea. They don’t have to be removed, but if you put a little marker beside ther name which says that they’ve held it for 30 days and then remove them from the peen calculations just to give others a chance.

To repeat what has already been said, it’s discouraging to newer players to see a 10 point gap which is completely insurmountable without the player above them quitting for a time. Ricket is just playing the game normally so he shouldn’t be penalized for that, but at the same time, why should everyone who started playing after him be penalized for that and unable to get that peen?

And for the inevitable outcry of “Hey, we worked for our peens, so can you” I am working for my peens, and by the grace of joining later, many are forever unavailable and to get Leaderboard peens I have to work many times harder. A score of 71 could have won someone a peen early on when now they need over 2000 and more each day, it’s a matter of timing.

I’m a completionist when it comes to games and I like stupid game achievements. I’m not the only one and it would be nice for the peens to seem reasonable through hard work, not hard work and a killing spree.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!